Friday, January 16, 2015

I've done it to myself again

Remember when I took that Don Quixote course? In Spanish?  At the time, I predicted that it would both improve me and really complicate my life. I was right on both counts: I'm here to tell you that DQ is probably the best novel ever written... and that taking a course while teaching full time and trying to write your own book is going to make things very silly.
 
Well, apparently I'm still a sucker for that whole "lifelong learning" thing. Even when it has nothing to do with the things I'm supposed to be working on. Or maybe especially when it has nothing to do with the things I'm supposed to be working on.


I'm not 100% sure who that finger is for. Probably for the voice in my head that, once again, convinced me that this was a good idea.

3 comments:

Comradde PhysioProffe said...

Hahahahahah! Have fun!

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

That. Is. Awesome. Have a silly time! :)

JaneB said...

OOOOhh. Campbell. Have fun!

Nothing like learning stuff... :-)