Monday, June 28, 2010

My plan to become less interesting

For the forseeable future, expect this blog space to contain less advice (unsolicited or otherwise), and more (a) intermittent updates on what I'm working on on the new project(s), (b) random observations on my life in general, and (c) light photoblogging.**

Here's an example:

(a) One of my new projects has me, right now, reading about municipal grain policy and fiscal instruments for the sale of public debt. Really. It's as dull as you imagine, and then some.

(b) While in Puddletown, I have seen two people who look eerily like my two most recent ex-boyfriends, neither of whom live here. This is unsettling.

(c):


**I'm not sure if this is a rejuvenation/fallow period, or a transition towards retirement, but I do know that it's what I need to do right now.

5 comments:

squadratomagico said...

Welcome to the boring blog club! Yay for company!

clio's disciple said...

Welcome back! Sounds like a plan.

Comrade PhysioProf said...

municipal grain policy and fiscal instruments for the sale of public debt

Sounds interesting to me! (But there is probably something wrong with me.)

Good Enough Woman said...

OOOOooo, retirement!!!

(verification word: whinesh)

Anonymous said...

These all sound like sources of interesting reading to me, except possibly the grain policy but hey, what do I know, I'm getting increasingly interested in the tax system of al-Andalus... Either way you will continue to have an attentive reader here.