Monday, February 8, 2010

Arrival


...and only with one or two minor inconveniences. I landed Friday, spent Saturday stocking the kitchen, Sunday wandering around and eating a lot, and Sunday night/Monday morning with godawful jet lag. Seriously, this was the worst ever -- couldn't get to sleep until 6 a.m. This morning, I got up and staked out a bench outside my apartment to wait for the butane-tank man to come by. Needless to say, I haven't made it to the archives yet, but I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be the day.

I just need some sleep first. there's only so far that caffeine can take you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God, where are you?

squadratomagico said...

Mmm-- sounds like a wonderful arrival, despite the jet lag. Have a great start at the archives this week!

The Dandelion Diva said...

Wow! What an amazing photograph! Have a great research trip!

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Awesome picture! I love that window grating.