Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goodness, Gracious!

My, but blog traffic has gone up since I posted on Mary Daly. Thanks to Historiann for the shout-out. And thanks to the commenters for a generally civil and thought-provoking discussion. I haven't seen this many visitors since last March's roundtable on Judith Bennett's History Matters. Apparently people who proclaim the death of feminism aren't really paying attention. I'm enjoying reading a diversity of thought-out opinions. I just want to underline that this blog and its component posts welcome critique and dissent, so let's keep our responses to each other respectful.

So far, the only states not to check in are Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Rhode Island, West Virginia, and Wyoming. So all you feminists from Barrow to Brown U., stop in and say hi! Come for the feminism, stay for the academic discourse...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in WV! I'm not continuing in academia (just got my master's and have no plans to go after a PhD anytime soon), but I'm here. :)

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Welcome, Seamyst! For some reason, WV isn't showing up on my tracker, but I'm glad to see you!